10 Frameworks Software Developers can learn in 2022

Pide consejos acerca de tu futura nueva pc a los entendidos aca
Responder

Topic author
amaretosdefractor

10 Frameworks Software Developers can learn in 2022

Mensaje por amaretosdefractor »

Hello Devs, we are in the first week of 2022 now, and many of you might have already made your goals about what to learn in 2022, but if you haven't, then you have come to the right place.

Earlier, I have shared roadmaps to become a Java developer, DevOps Engineer, React Developer, and Web Developer and in this article, I share some of the best frameworks and libraries for web development, mobile app development, and big data, which an application developer can learn in 2022.

This New Year will be all about Mobile App Development, Blockchain, Cloud Computing.

Machine learning, and next-generation web with a greater focus on big data technologies like Hadoop and Spark.

But you can still learn the popular Java and Web development frameworks like React, Node.js, Spring Boot to take your career to the next level. These frameworks are tried and tested and will be here for at least the next 5 years to come.

I have always believed in full-stack development, which means a Programmer should know both front-end and back-end technologies. Now it also includes mobile development technologies like Android or iOS.

My simple advice for a Java programmer is to learn Android while for the C++ programmer is to iOS so that you can create your own apps, do some freelancing and improve your chances of getting a job in the lucrative mobile app development sector.

In this highly competitive world where technologies get outdated very quickly, the only thing which helps a programmer is their learning ability. If you are a quick learner and can learn current technology in demand, you can find the job and the exciting work you are looking for.

10 Frameworks & Libraries Developers Can Learn in 2022
Here is my list of some of the best web, mobile, and big data technologies for a programmer to learn in 2022. These technologies will make your resume more attractive help you take your career to the next level in the same job.

It's essential to keep moving forward because if you are stuck, you won't grow, and learning new and popular technologies always breaks the shackles.

1. Spring Boot
Spring Boot makes it easy to create stand-alone, production-grade Spring-based Applications that you can "just run." Spring Boot takes an opinionated view of the Spring platform and third-party libraries so you can get started with minimum fuss.

If you are a Java developer working on web development, then I strongly suggest you learn Spring Boot in 2022.

Another good news to share with you guys is that NetBeans has added support for Spring Boot, so it's now easier to learn and develop Java web applications using Spring Boot 2. 0.

If you decide to learn Spring Boot in 2022, then Master Microservices with Spring Boot and Spring Cloud is a great course to start with. It's currently available at almost a 95% discount on Udemy until this week.

moosix

Re: 10 Frameworks Software Developers can learn in 2022

Mensaje por moosix »

Well, this sphere is really interesting. Blockchain Technology is suitable for all types of businesses that are in the need to manage all their digital assets without the help of a third party. So, a blockchain developer is mainly developing the blockchain software and protocols to power the network of Blockchain is a person who is need. So, they can hire you for their business project to boost their business growth. What about these guys https://s-pro.io/healthcare? Any ideas?
Responder