PROBLEMAS CON ROUTER TP LINK TL-WR741ND, NO DA IP Y PUERTO WAN MUERTO

Responder

Topic author
albertosangiao

PROBLEMAS CON ROUTER TP LINK TL-WR741ND, NO DA IP Y PUERTO WAN MUERTO

Mensaje por albertosangiao »

Hola, sucede que tengo uno de estos routers y este pierde la IP y a veces el puerto WAN queda como "muerto", el soporte dió posibles soluciones ninguna efectiva, me gustaría saber como debo configurar este router para Cantv de modo que funcione sin perder la dirección IP.

Hemos dejado de usar el router en casa pues las desconexiones son diarias, no es posible que este mantenga la conexión todos los días pierde la IP, TP-Link no da respuesta de porque esto sucede.

Desafortunadamente y no es por desvirtuar a la marca TP-Link pero es increíble que el mismo soporte que se supone saben como funcionan estos routers no tengan solución a mi problema que todo lo que hayan recomendado no haya dado resultado, ellos se limitan a decir que mi ISP (Cantv) es el del problema pero conecto el modem directo a mi pc y navega sin ningún problema, reconecto el router y las fallas son diarias.

Gracias!

eyns

Re: PROBLEMAS CON ROUTER TP LINK TL-WR741ND, NO DA IP Y PUERTO WAN MUERTO

Mensaje por eyns »

Entra a la interface del router y deshabilita el DHCP y conecta el cable del Módem en el Puerto 1 del Router (Y)

Alexferguson

Mensaje por Alexferguson »

I have TP-LINK router, Internet connection most of the time is no connection or very slow it shows that it is connected but websites are not loading. After a lot of restarts and repairs, it sometimes works for 1-15 minutes normally. I have pc and laptop and at both cases, it is the same. Online essays help

kevinngatess92

Mensaje por kevinngatess92 »

My router failed. After numerous smartphone calls speak me with a person foreign places, they agreed to update it consistent with my assurance. It took them 2 months to mail History Essay a brand new router to me, so of the path, by then I had bought some other one. The kicker is, after 2 months, they nevertheless need me to return the vintage one otherwise they're going to charge my credit score card for the new one. Thankfully, I failed to throw the antique one out, so I'm able to achieve this. However, I clearly feel as even though they wait for goodbye in order to just rate you for a new router. :roll:

Imagen

aamandabyness92

Mensaje por aamandabyness92 »

I purchased and set up numerous bulbs and plugs from Homework Writing Services amazon that have been manufactured bt tp-hyperlink. Approx june 8th each plug, bulb, and communication to alexa got here to a halt. I myself for three weeks have tried to revive this mess however seemingly, it's over my head. I have emailed tp-link however as of 7/9 no response. This failure and shortage of issue on tp hyperlink's part I guarantee a thousand% will never propose it buy this again.

Imagen

nathandrakee1987

Mensaje por nathandrakee1987 »

The majority locate Homework Help writing a completely uninteresting venture. In case you are amongst them, you then need to apply our services and spend your treasured time doing little other assignments. In recent times, instructors and professors deliberately give students hard homework tasks. It is worrying, given the fact that students have lots of things to do in their confined spare time. We give you the assurance of completing your undertaking before the set deadline.

jackly321

Mensaje por jackly321 »

Tp-link router is one of the most usable device and fast connecting devices which come two to three antennae which help to cover a wide range are and provide solid connectivity. We do the fastest job without any break rotationally provide essay writing service cheapest so this device is compulsory. But sometime it behaving worse disconnecting and lost signal problem we have to restart this device four to five time in a day to work in a proper way.

waylanmarx

Mensaje por waylanmarx »

Marketing Assignment will never let you experience any struggles at any stage in your academic phase. Once you place the order, we allocate your content to one of the cheap custom essays, he/she starts working on your requirements immediately
Best buy custom cheap essays and more info about 400 dollar loans

BeckySpencer

Mensaje por BeckySpencer »

With Business SMS, you can get customers to answer quick surveys and polls via text messaging. It may be the least bothersome way to get them to answer as compared to chasing them in malls.

KateWilliamson

Mensaje por KateWilliamson »

a lot of students struggle with writing a proper letter, which is why they often hire a professional letter writer to do the task for them. At this writing service https://topwritingservice.com/letter-writing-service/, we provide an affordable, professional letter writing service that can make a big difference in your life.

itsmonika

Mensaje por itsmonika »

How to configure WDS Bridging on the TP-LINK TL-WR741ND, TL-WR740N? Please guide me properly, I am new user of Coursework Writing Help London this service provider and have not much idea about this.

Ellena

Mensaje por Ellena »

I find this site to be very helpful and informative. You did a good job. Those who need urgent speech writing help can get in touch with experts online.

thomas6

Mensaje por thomas6 »

Some students ask that question over and again that “can anyone do my assignment”. Almost every student tries his best to do all his assignment by himself but there is always a possibility that he will ask help from experts. Now consider CIPD assignment service in Saudi Arabia from custom writer who can help you throughout all assignments papers.

emmajoe

Mensaje por emmajoe »

Excellent post, very well step-by-step explained. I do love this kind of post. These are beneficial. word to pdf

pkinpum

Mensaje por pkinpum »

Wow! i love this game. slope unblocked 1v1 lol
Responder